Sunday, 21 February 2016

NudeStix in Stiletto

It's not hard to find a matte lipstick as they're absolutely everywhere, but finding something that works for you, well, now that's the challenge.

For me, NudeStix work. They're effortless, simple glamour that bring out the best of you. You can try on any colour and know that you can't possibly go wrong, but the downside is there are only so many nudes you can really try. 

That's why on my latest trip to Space NK I almost choked back tears when I saw a bright new, beaming shade. Stiletto! Classic, sumptuous red that demands attention. Now, that's something I never thought I'd say about NudeStix.

If you've tried any previous shades, you'd know they're moisturising, but this range is very different. Stiletto is matte, but it doesn't feel like cement has been poured on your lips - it's a comfortable matte that lets you move your lips with ease. I sported this on a brunch date, and the colour stayed put despite a latte, Eggs Royale and a Bloody Mary.

Just like all other NudeStix, Stiletto comes in the trademark tin with a mirror and a sharpener.

Colour Intensity: high

Finish: matte

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you want the Taylor Swift classic red lip 

Perfect for: date night, fashion show, night out, wearing with jeans and a grey jumper for a casual Saturday (trust me, it works!)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...