Thursday, 24 December 2015

Topshop lipstick in Wicked

I'm getting to the point now where lipsticks are the first thing I go and check out when at Topshop, but because I now have so many, finding a shade I love is becoming challenging. 

Wicked stood out for me because despite loving dark, sultry, wintery shades, I don't have very many. I pick my favourites and I stick to them. 

When you first pick out the colour it looks like a deep brown, but once on skin, this beauty is more of a chocolate cherry. The red and purple nuances make this shade that little bit more wearable and festive. It's definitely a colour that can be specific to Topshop - not many other shades like this.

The colour and texture last for a while, and if you're shy of dark berries, then give this one a try. 

I love wearing this with glowing skin and simple eye make-up.


Colour Intensity: high

Finish: creamy with some gloss

Overall rating: 3/5 - loses a couple of points because it transfers easily 

You'll like this if: you want a chocolaty treat for your make-up bag (that isn't a Too Faced chocolate palette) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...