Saturday, 5 December 2015

NudeStix in Sin

Over the last year I have become a massive fan of NudeStix. As you can probably imagine, the products do exactly what they say on the tin - beautiful makeup that emphasises your natural beauty. Simple, pure but powerful, NudeStix lip pencils come in a cute, black tin as well as a handy sharpener, so they are perfect for on the go. 

All the products I have from there so far have been very neutral nudes, so I was surprised that this colour was a little more fruity than the rest. Sin is a gorgeous rosey berry that will perk up your complexion. 

I like to use this as a lip liner first and then fill in the colour. The texture is semi-matte which means it feels comfortable but is long lasting, and definitely no transfer.

If you want a NudeStix eye partner for Sin, try out Smoke. It's a greyish/brown eye pencil that compliments the colour perfectly. These are my current partners in crime! 

Colour Intensity: medium

Finish: semi-matte

Overall Rating: 3/5 - only because I hate sharpening things (sorry, I'm lazy!)

You'll like this if: you want a soft, perky berry 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...