Sunday, 13 December 2015

Bourjois - Rouge Edition in 04 Peach Club

Liquid lipsticks have become a real trend in the last couple of years, and despite the fact that I've had this little beauty for a while, I'm only just getting around to a review - sorry!

Bourjois for me were the real trendsetters of this for drug stores, and they've made it very difficult for rivals to follow. Affordable prices, reasonable colour choice and a great long-lasting formula means that once you've hot your hands on this, why would you go anywhere else? 

Out of all high street brands, Bourjois also has the most personality so I naturally gravitate towards it.

Peach Club was a real staple for me, and now that I've tried it on for the first time in a year, I'm wondering why I ever stopped wearing it. 

This rich coral glides on like silk and leaves a velvety finish to your lips. Long lasting with a real punch, this is truly your best option if you want a liquid lipstick without luxury prices.

Colour Intensity: high

Finish: matte cream

Overall Rating: 4/5

You'll like this if: you want a long lasting liquid lipstick 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...