Sunday, 29 November 2015

Tanya Burr - Afternoon Tea

I'm a little bit late on the bandwagon, but this weekend I went a little crazy and bought my first Tanya Burr Cosmetics. Instead of acting like a normal person and buying one or two pieces to try them out, I bought all eyeshadow sets, two nail polishes and three lip glosses. Not the smartest move considering I don't yet know if they will be my cup of tea, but hey, it's make-up from a YouTube sensation. It must be good.

The first lip gloss that graced my lips was Afternoon Tea. Light but creamy, this peachy-nude lip gloss is an absolute bargain! The colour is very light - you're left with a subtle change to the tone of your lips, but if all you need is to pretty up your look, Afternoon Tea is perfect.

The packaging is also premium for the price, which is great. If Tanya Burr herself wasn't enough to make you buy this, the style of the lipgloss definitely will. Far from the cylindrical tubes, this lipgloss' square edges and gold lid make it far superior than the £5.99 RRP. 

Colour Intensity: low

Finish: glossy and creamy

Overall Rating: 3/5, but only because I prefer more colour pay-off

You'll like this if: you're looking for a barely-there lip gloss that's perfect for high tea












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...