Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Sleek - Sheen Lipstick in Liqueur

I don't know if I've just been hiding under a rock for the last couple of years, but until last week I had never ever tried Sleek makeup. For the low price point I genuinely expected the eyeshadow palette I bought to be utterly rubbish, but the pigment was so amazing I haven't stopped talking about it since.

So yesterday I thought I would buy my first Sleek lipstick. The colours were so great that I ended up buying three as I couldn't decide. The first of my Sleek trio is Liqueur. From the Sheen collection, Liqueur is a a soft, nude pink with a lovely glossy finish. I love the colour because I feel the more pinky tone suits my cool skin tone - it seems to add life to my natural look. 

I wore this with Lipstick Queen's lip pencil in Barely Nude and it stayed put for hours. It leaves your lips feeling lovely and soft too so it clearly has moisturising power.

The packaging is also great for the price. The feel of it reminds me a little of Nars lipsticks and this collection is actually a great dupe for it. 

Colour Intensity: low

Finish: high sheen 

Overall Rating: 4/5

You'll like this if: you want a lively, affordable nude





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...