Sunday, 22 November 2015

Ciate - Olivia Palermo Satin Kiss lipstick in Truffle

My last Ciate lipstick to review! It has been a fun weekend trying the Olivia Palermo nude collection and now that I'm at the end of it, I can officially say I am a Ciate fan! 

I knew I couldn't possibly come to a different conclusion with Olivia Palermo being the creative director, but I didn't expect to love it so much. 

Truffle is the lightest colour in the range. It's a delicate, traditional peach nude that looks beautiful on fairer skin tones. The texture is very creamy and even once it's off the lips, you can see that it's had a moisturising effect.

I used Lush's Mint Julips lip scrub before applying for a softer, cleaner look and it stayed put for hours.

The packaging is also very cute and I cannot wait for them to fully expand the lipstick range.

Colour Intensity: low

Finish: creamy, dreamy and moisturising

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you have fair skin and want a luxury, traditional nude 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...