Saturday, 7 November 2015

Charlotte Tilbury - Matte Revolution lipstick in Bond Girl

It has been far too long since my last post so I thought I'd come back with a bang. James Bond style bang, and what better way to do that than with a lipstick by the nation's favourite make-up artist, Charlotte Tilbury. It just so happens that the lipstick is also called Bond Girl.

My previous Charlotte Tilbury purchases have always either been online or in sneaky trips to Selfridges in between work meetings. But now Bentalls in Kingston has a brand new concession and its glittering potions and pots were too shiny to resist.

I chose Bond Girl because I thought it would be perfect for Autumn. It's a deep reddish-brown; a colour that will suit almost everyone. If you're too shy for the truly deep shades, then Charlotte Tilbury's Bond Girl is for you. You can still embrace the daring, jewelled Autumnal shades without looking like a goth circa 2004. Win!

As a matte lipstick, the texture is amazing. It still has enough moisture to make your lips feel like satin. I love matte lipsticks but my pet hate is dry lips. This beautiful lipstick is the best of both worlds.

I got this for £23, so it's definitely a luxury purchase, but from the gold case, to the rich colour, to the soft, long-lasting finish, Bond Girl is a kick-ass investment that's the perfect companion.

Colour Intensity: high

Finish: matte

Overall Rating: 5/5

You'll like this if: you want a deep lipstick that's built to last




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...