Sunday, 15 November 2015

Barry M - Matte Lip Paint in Palest Lavender

My very first Barry M lipstick review, which is odd because if I had created a nail polish database instead, this would be my 105th Barry M review.

Palest Lavender 129 is a shade for the future. Incredibly light and with more blue pigments than pink, this lipstick has a real Sci-fi twist to it. Unfortunately, it does not suit me, and you would need an almost white skin tone to suit this colour. I dabbed on a little bit of a bright pink lipstick to warm this up and make me look less like a corpse from The Walking Dead. 

For the price, Barry M lipsticks are actually pretty good. If you want adventurous colours without breaking the bank, this is the brand for you.

Palest Lavender is from the matte range, but I'd say it's less matte in texture than any other lipstick out there. For those wanting lip moisturisation, this is the lipstick for you.

To complete your futuristic look, why not try with Nars blush in New Order - a lovely glittery lavender that will go well with this lipstick.

Colour Intensity: very high

Finish: creamy

Overall Rating: 3/5 

You'll like this if: you want a unique colour 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...