Saturday, 5 September 2015

Clinique - Pop lipstick in Poppy Pop

Apart from Chubby Sticks, Clinique and I have had a very distant affair when it has come to lipsticks. I don't know about you but when it comes to buying a lipstick, I don't instantly think Clinique.

However, since this new, colourful, colour-popping range came out, I've been a little bit hooked.  In my first shopping trip I bought three shades. The one that I cannot put down is Poppy Pop.

It's an in-between colour. A little bit of red, a dash of orange and a sprinkle of coral and you have one glossy colour that is difficult to replicate.

Clinique's Pop range means that you have a primer and a colour all in one great stick. The casing matches the colour inside (which, I love because it means you don't have to scramble through your lipstick chest of drawers - yes, I really do have this- to find the colour you're looking for).

The formula is very glossy. A little too glossy for my liking but the colour is rich and beautiful and the moisturising texture leaves your lips feeling heavenly. Clinique and I now have a lipstick affair that is as colourful as this range.

Colour Intensity: very high

Finish: glossy and moisturising 

Overall Rating: 4/5

You'll like this if: you're looking for a bright colour that preps your lips at the same time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...